I am leading a photowalk to Northwest Georgia, Shirley Miller Wildflower Trail. We will leave from Dallas Historic Courthouse at 6 am, it is a 2 hour drive to the trail. The Pocket is the best wildflower area in the state and should be in full bloom. I have been here many times and it is a very easy walk with a wooden boardwalk. It is a fee area now which means you will need one of these:
- A 3-day hunting or fishing license – $3.50
- Individual 3-day Georgia Outdoor Recreational Pass (GORP) – $3.50
- Individual annual GORP – $19
- Small Group (up to 8 people in a single vehicle) 3-day GORP – $10
- Small Group Annual GORP – $35
- A hunting license with a WMA stamp.
Call or email me for details, 770-235-2355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.